Saturday, August 15, 2009

Totaldiscord...

"There are two sides to every issue. If there weren't, there would be no room for Discord."

Some of you have run into my work before and some of you are seeing it for the first time. For those who are new friends, I captioned images for indecisivecaptions.com, cuckoldcaptions.com, sissycaptions.com, and femdomcaptions.com for a couple of years. It was a lot of fun and I met some really great (twisted) people. Now, after a break, I'm back working on the deviant topics we all enjoy so very much!

The plan is to post original captioned pictures and maybe even some stories. I'll probably post some other material that I've found online that I find especially... appealing. And it's best that you know right from the start, I've got five major fetishes (see the byline up there by the title of the blog?), so most content will run on those themes.

Enjoy! If you have any questions, comments, or requests, feel free to email me or leave a comment. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment