Sunday, January 3, 2010

Motivational Captions 1-5

I came across a website called NaughtyFake.com, where the site has a built in software to convert your picture into a "motivational poster"-style image. It lets you add text and you can decide whether or not you want to post it to their site after you create your final product. Most of the "motivationals" they create are pretty tame, but I got to thinking - what if I made some with a bit more of a fetish edge? I think my first 5 went pretty well... what do you think?






I really like how these turned out! I'm thinking of doing a couple of short series... maybe encouraging the reader to be more devoted to their mistress, become a frillier sissy, help their wife/gf cuckold them, or to stay in chastity longer... Yeah, so you get the drift.

Encouragement via evil, evil motivational posters - coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment