Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cuckold Captions 101-110

It's time for another set of 10 brand new, original Cuckold Captions! I went with a black and white theme, inspired by the pictures posted at the "Cuckold Me!" blog. Enjoy!


They kinda serve both purposes, really.


It's like a treat for her...


Here's a hint: it also involves his cock.


Wait. You don't think your ex has some ulterior motive, do you? Nah.


In your eyes. In your mouth. Everywhere.


Yep, almost like he's doing it on purpose...


Rules are so important.


Nearly fucking her throat from the other end.


It's better than nothing, right?


You really, really are.
You should get her something nice to show your appreciation.

3 comments:

  1. Love your work, Totaldiscord! If I could just make a suggestion, could you put more IR sister cuckolding and IR footjob cuckolding captions in your packs? They're an incredibly erotic portion of the cuckolding scene that's often overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you like it. Foot-stuff isn't my thing, but I can certainly mix a little in going forward.

    I won't be making any "IR sister cuckolding" captions. I have no interest in making any captions that involve family members in any way, shape or form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. You're the one making these awesome captions, and I thank you for the consideration!

      Delete