Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sissy Captions 31-35

What can I say? I listen to my readers! And when I had a few visitors ask that I do a set of sissy captions focused on serving shemales, I thought, "Hell, I can do that for the frilly lil' cocksuckers I've got visiting my blog!" So here you go, 5 brand new Sissy Captions! And keep those requests cumming ;)

Can't complain about either, really.


What a way to start the day!


Her cock is SO MUCH bigger than yours.


Crawl. Beg. Suck.


Serving your girlfriend. And her bull.
And your girlfriend, again.

3 comments:

  1. So perfect, thank you soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hot captions. i didn't request them, but loved each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cock-slapped awake cap! All of them really. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete