Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CBT Captions 41-50

It's been a long time since I've made any ballbusting captions, so I thought it was time for another set of 10! There aren't tons of these on the web (not that I've stumbled across, at least), and I think it's nice to touch on a topic that hasn't been beaten into a swollen, throbbing pair of balls!


Be honest. You want to take more. For her.


It's better than nothing, right? Right?


I'm sure it's just her way of saying, "I love you!"


Nothing can save you. Not even begging to stay locked up!


Your penis is her chew toy.


Yay! Extra aching!


Nowhere to run to, baby. Nowhere to hide.


Fuck. You.


"To be fair", says the woman who has your cock locked
and your balls covered in clothespins.


Such a nice way for a sub to be allowed to greet his mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment