Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sissy Captions 101-110

I'm back with 10 more brand new Sissy Captions, perverts! Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see in future posts ;)


You're so jealous, aren't you?


Either way, you... win?


 You're gonna love it.


You're a natural!


You're such a jerk sometimes!


 It puts yours to shame, so you better do a good job servicing it...


Sissies are so gross sometimes.
But if that's what he needs...


Being groped while you deliver drinks is NOTHING
compared to what will happen to you in that private back room...


One way or another, she's going to break you of your weird fetishes.
Even if it takes years and years of nightly anal torture.
That's how much she cares for you!


 My favorite caption of the bunch! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about eliminating my rubber fetish, getting a latex-clad goddess to work my asshole over with that big black cock for hours on end sounds like heaven to me! xxx

    ReplyDelete