Friday, May 20, 2011

CBT Captions 31-40

Continuing the celebration, here's something we haven't had in awhile... CBT Captions! Enjoy!


I don't think you should believe her...


A woman's mouth can be a dangerous place to be!


Cold, hard, unforgiving concrete.


Either way, your balls are getting it.


I don't know what it is about braces on hot chicks...


What are you focused on?


This is going to sting a little...


It's worth it. Right?


She's not going to do it for you. Offer your balls up.


Sexy, cruel nails...

3 comments:

  1. I love that girl in the leather dress in number 32 - I'd let her crush me and then beg to be put back into chastity without release for another month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last picture i have begged my mistress wife to lock my cock up ,so she wouldn't tease me like that. I couldn't stand the constant teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture gave me chills. My wife threatened me not to cum, so i agreed to 4 more months of my cock locked away.

    ReplyDelete