Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chastity Captions 101-110

Another 10 brand new Chastity Captions. Enjoy!

I'm pretty happy with how most of these turned out. I may try to caption some more pictures with multiple women, that was fun.

If anyone knows of good sites to find pictures to caption, please send me a message or post a comment. I'm looking for a site with a variety of images in decent resolution. I've chewed through a lot of the images I've set aside, so now I'm on the lookout for new images =)


She, however, is going to be cumming a lot. A lot.


Your keyholder laughing at your situation,
then doing her best to make it worse. Perfect!


That's worth it? Right?


It sounds like they're teaming up...
that's probably not a good thing.


How can you resist?


She makes a good point.


Your balls are just two of many.
Better hope she can keep those keys straight.


Be honest, so that she can torture you more.


And it will probably take you a long time to forget what it was like to cum.


Out of trouble. And full of pent-up spermies.

No comments:

Post a Comment