Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ass Worship Captions 101-110

 I'm back with 10 more brand new Ass Worship captions! Licking and kissing a woman's asshole is one of my favorite fetishes, so I love making captions about it... it's such a great excuse to look at lots of pictures of hot asses! Whether she's a haughty brat who's demanding debasement, a cruel domme who wants to put you in your place, or a naive schoolgirl who's just learning the pleasure of a boy's tongue on her asshole, it doesn't get any better than ass worship!


You should see what you have to do for their second offense.


You're going to be licking her ass for awhile.
And then she's going to sit down again.
And then you're going to be licking her ass for awhile...


 OMG!!! You kiss your girlfriend's butthole?!? That's soooo embarrassing!
I want to see you do it.


You do it when she wants, where she wants.
Got it?


"Dating her" = "orally serving her asshole"


 You do want to make her happy, don't you?


She knows you so well!


Don't worry. She'll help.


You're going to be a busy cuckolded asskisser!


Sounds like a great plan for a long weekend, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Indy here. I noticed that the URL of your site ends in NZ... I take it you're in New Zealand? It just so happens that I'm in Auckland right now. Drop me a line if you get this in time. Cheers, Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Indy! Haven't heard from you in ages! Hope everything is terrific!

    Nope, I'm not in New Zealand. I don't know where you saw a ".nz" url, but my only site is this one, totaldiscord.blogspot.com. Enjoy your trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these assworship caps! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete