Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, perverts! Hope you're all having a wonderful winter. And every winter, between snow storms, I can't help but think of the two ridiculously hot Christmas-ish things...


1) Kylie Minogue singing "Santa Baby"

Kylie has an incredible sexual charisma. I'm not really sure what it is exactly, but I do know that I'm a big fan. So, when I found out that she did a cover of the sexiest Christmas song (the only sexy one, really), I just had to track it down.

Here she is performing it live on Top of the Pops. With two burlesque back-up dancers. It's fantastic.


And here's the official music video...




2) The "Jingle Bell Rock" dance from "Mean Girls"

Amanda Seyfried, Rachel McAdams, and Lindsay Lohan (at her peak) dancing to "Jingle Bell Rock". Basically, they do the intro to a stripper routine. It's worth watching multiple times, just so you get a chance to see each of them.

Their shiny black boots, short skirts and the way they make the sudden slap sound give me shivers. This Christmas, I  want Santa to bring me a bitchy, demanding princess of my very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment