Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chastity Captions 131-140

I'm back with 10 brand new chastity captions!

Oh, and I started a Tumblr to promote this blog. I'm not moving over to Tumblr completely, because it's not designed for posting story chapters or galleries of captions - the two things I do the most. I'll use it to spread the word about this site. When I post a new batch of captions or a new chapter, I'll post a couple of the captions or a note about the new chapter on Tumblr. We'll see how that works out ;)

TL;DR - Tumblr. Also, MOAR dirty pictures with dirty words!


How dare you look at her naked breasts after just five months!


Interesting in a "stare at your female students and drool" kind of way.


She's so concerned about your well-being!
It's really quite sweet.


But that couldn't be it. Right?


Better learn to love it.
Better to remember to say 'Thank You".


Dreams can become nightmares in a hurry.


Amazing how such a small thing can be so devastating. 


I'm sure she'll be able to find it once you get back.
Eventually.


She can ruin you even over Skype.


Jerk. Get Close. Stop. Go limp.
Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment