Friday, October 17, 2014

Videos 5: Halloween Edition - Zombies!

Happy Halloween, perverts!

I've been working on ways to make it easier for people to follow this blog, share the content, and interact with me! I've started a Twitter account where I'll post whenever I have updates to the blog, just like I do with my Tumblr account. As usual, I'm always happy to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback on content you want to see, the blog in general, or whatever  =)

twitter.com/totaldiscord
totaldiscord.tumblr.com


Ok. Now for the pervy Halloween stuff.

Let's talk about zombies for a minute. They're bad news. And what's the best way to deal with the walking dead? Aim for the head, of course. I love watching zombie movies, so when I stumbled across a short video/commercial called "Doing A Weekly Shop In A Zombie Apocalypse" I had to check it out.

But while I was watching, I noticed I was having some inappropriate thoughts. (gasp!) Maybe it was the knee socks. Or the young lady wearing them. Or the cricket bat she was using to slap zombies around. Or the bat was chained to her for safe keeping. Or maybe it was her vinyl running shorts.

I found myself wishing that Buffy The Zombie Slayer would use the bat to teach me a valuable lesson. About zombie-safety or how they like they socks folded. Whatever excuse, really. Spare the rod and all that.


 Who knew I'd spend most of the outbreak drooling?


 Disdain looks the same, even after the apocalypse.


Here comes the pain.
Remember to say "thank you".


Wiggle wiggle wiggle... yeah.


Fair warning, there's some zombie gore in the full video.

No comments:

Post a Comment