Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ass Worship Captions 1-5

For me, there's nothing that signifies a sissy's servitude to a dominant woman quite like being ordered to stick your tongue straight up her ass. Part of it is how dirty even a beautiful woman's asshole is supposed to be. Part of it is how emasculating it is for a man to kiss a woman her asshole - rather than a more fitting place, like her mouth or pussy. Oh, and part of it is how exciting it is because of how deviant it is.

Now, if I could just find a beautiful, bitchy woman who would demand that I spend a significant amount of my time with my tongue squarely up her asshole...


I'd settle for jamming my nose in her ass...
and I'd spend that time licking her taint for the privilege.

I don't know about you, but girl ass tastes like candy to me!


It would be so humiliating to have my
ass worshiping role exposed in public.


I think extreme ballbusting is a wonderful means of encouraging a
chaste sissy to make sure he does a thorough job of getting
that pouty little asshole spotlessly clean!


Asslicking. For the slave who hasn't earned the right to eat pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment