Saturday, August 22, 2009

Motivational Posters 1-5

I decided to crank out a few "motivational" posters. You're welcome.

There's not much hotter than a beautiful woman who knows
what her body and attitude do to spineless sissy bois.

I think it's hot when sissies/fags get ripped on for being
jealous of sluts - especially if their wives or girlfriends
are the ones being slutty.

Just because one year is a big round number, doesn't mean
you should let your chaste toy off the hook. I love how this
girl really looks like she's thinking about letting you out...

I've always liked how a hot woman's ass looks
when she's wearing a strap-on harness.
Doesn't it just make you want to kiss her ass
until she turns around? Then you can kiss her cock!

I'm a big fan of dominant women exploiting the
fetishes of their boy toys. That's what fetishes are for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment