Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ass Worship Captions 6-10

If you frequent my blog, you know that I have a bit of an obsession with being "forced" to worship a beautiful woman's ass. And the bitchier she is about making me tongue-fuck her hot asshole, the better! Which is why I can't believe that it's been so long since I've done a set of Ass Worship Captions! Let's fix that little problem right now...


I'm not much for public humiliation, but if she wants it, she gets it!


Whether you lose on purpose or not, has there ever
been a better way to end up on your knees face-to-ass?
And how cute are her panties?!?


I love a girl who realizes what a great opportunity my asslicking
fetish is for her to truly debase a pathetic man.


Hahaha, nerds are fun to torture because they never get any anyway!


Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment