Monday, January 31, 2011

CBT Captions 21-30

I haven't done any CBT Captions recently... so here are 10 brand new ones for you to enjoy!

Oh, and big welcome to all of you who've come here from my ImageFap galleries and my CuckoldPlace caption thread! If you're seeing my blog for the first time, dig around, let me know what you like, and enjoy!

And if you're a long-time viewer of my blog - don't worry, you haven't missed anything. ImageFap and CuckoldPlace are wonderful, but I'm only posting some of my captions there. The only place to see all of my captions is right here!


Both arms and legs in casts?
You better hope she gets tired of beating your balls quickly...
But I don't think she will!


Better do what Mistress says!


Braces are a great weapon to use against your boyfriend's balls!


As close to a blowjob as you'll ever get.


And it sounded like such a good idea, too.


Shove it in there!


Keep guessing!


Those shoes were made to destroy balls!


Because you don't deserve it!


I think you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment