Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CBT Captions 1-5

"It doesn't feel good unless it hurts a little." I've told this to girls I was dating/interested in, and it always gets the same response. They giggle, maybe blush a bit, and we both have a laugh. Whether they pick up on it or not, I'm kinda being serious. Come on, baby, bust my balls! It'll be fun, I promise!

I don't know what it is about a woman in a pair of bitch boots
like this, but I would offer up my balls to any hottie wearing
them. I can't help it! They just look so hot!!!

I'm not much of a foot fetishist, but I do love
a dominant who's willing and able to turn
their sub's perverted desires against themselves.

No one likes slaves who whine.


I'm a big fan of taking something the sub would normally
use to get off, twisting it slightly, and using it to
punish and abuse the sub. Yummy!

Sign me up for this game! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment