Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Captions 11-20

Happy Halloween! (again!)

As I said a few days ago, I love girls in slutty Halloween costumes so much, I couldn't help but caption some more pictures. And to be really honest, the more of these I do, the more sexy Halloween-themed pictures I find that I want to caption... I don't think any of you will mind if I do some more, right?

Delaying your orgasms does make them more intense...

"Trick or treat" can be a double-edged sword.

Pitchforks - great for stabbing balls.
I hope you're taking notes, ladies!

Meow!

Your girlfriend and ex-girlfriend teaming-up?
Not a good thing, if you like being allowed to cum.

She's just trying to help, pervert!

She's happy to help make this scenario more realistic.

You'd be amazed what she'll manage to shove up your ass...

Special requests cost extra, dork.
Especially if they're geeky requests.

Isn't that nice of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment