Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween Captions 41-50

Alright, here is the last set of 10 Halloween Captions that I'm going to do... after this, I'll go be back to more subject-specific posts. And as always, let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try to help!


Most hot girls in slutty costumes are only interested in fat black cock...


Making your fetishes even more painful!


Humiliation can be a group effort.


The pussy knows what it likes!


Innocent costumes just make the teasing more devastating.


I've got a good guess...


Just be happy that someone gets to enjoy your dreams.


You should've known that she was doing it on purpose.


Life's tough for a little bitch like you!


The only way you're allowed to drink at the party.

1 comment:

  1. They are all great and i'd love to be a part of each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete