Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween Captions 31-40

Here they are! Another 10 captions of ridiculously hot girls wearing Halloween costumes!

I branched out a little with this set - you may recognize a few of these young ladies...

I've really enjoyed working on these Halloween captions. I think I may make it an even 50 with another set of 10 sometime this weekend. But after that, I'll go back to posting more topic-specific captions. I just got a request for more chastity captions, so I think a set of those is probably next...


Naughty schoolgirls are called "naughty" for a reason.


That wolf is going to take care of some deep-seated needs...


Don't you just love what passes for a costume?


It kinda sounds like I can hear 5 or 6 large men breathing.


Your ballsack = Her punching bag


She's going to be well taken care of.
Just like she deserves.


Why are you always such a jerk to her?


Punishment and suffering.
You deserve it.


Service your Supergirl!


The Queen of Hearts is an awfully demanding mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment